Our hunting season is between March – October with June/July our mid-winter. Weather is comfortable and little or no rain.
- Weather is comfortable and little or no rain.
- Tailor made photographic packages available.
- We have a full time person handling firearms imports and assistance.
- Our main camp in Limpopo is malaria free and medical services close by.
- We do all field preparation of trophies. Trophy Solutions Africa handles all our dip and pack services.
All this will be handled for you. Taxidermy is also available.
- Our arrival point is Johannesburg, where you will be met by one of us on arrival.
- South Africa is for all to enjoy and experience the best family hunting vacation of your life.
- We highly recommend overnight stay in Johannesburg on arrival due to arrival times of most flights.
- We highly recommend to use our air-charter service to travel from/to Johannesburg and our Lodge.
- All Packages exclude 14% Government Tax on daily rates, airport transfers and pre-safari accommodation.
Service of licensed professional hunter, skinner, trackers and camp staff, accommodations within hunting area,
all meals and beverages, laundry service, field preparation or trophies.
Rates Exclude :
Accommodation before and after safari if needed, commercial or charter flights between hunting areas if needed, gratuities, packing, dipping, taxidermy and shipping of trophies, sightseeing and day trips away from camp.14% Government tax only on daily rates and wounded game.
Terms & Conditions :
- All prices are quoted in US Dollar and are subject to changes
- A deposit of 50% of daily rate required to reserve dates
- Deposits non-refundable if cancelled 90 days prior to safari unless re-booked
- Balance of safari payable on completion
- Wire transfers before the last day of safari, cash and credit cards (5% fee on credit cards) accepted. Personal checks by prior arrangement
- Certain species subject to CITES quota and/or TOPS permits
At Quagga Safaris we have always strived to find the balance between our facilities, accommodations, service and our main product, hunting. This we have achieved and perfected over the years. All our facilities offer comfortable accommodations, great food and most amenities required to make you feel at home, safe and relaxed. Our proud and joy is in Limpopo Province, South Africa. This is where we live all year round and you will spend most of your safari time with us. Over the years we have learnt what client’s needs are on safari and this lodge is offering just that. Your comfort is most important and offered to you with attention to small detail.
The lodge is considered home not only to our hunting client’s but also to family and non-hunting companions, with lots of day trips and other adventures offered. Let our professional lodge staff spoil you with South Africa hospitality and cuisine. This can all be enjoyed with beautiful surroundings and true African atmosphere while in the lodge. We believe we offer hunting vacations for all to enjoy, and a good balance between great hunting and facilities. Treat yourself and come see for yourself. The jewel of Limpopo Province, our 5 star main lodge will be your home in Africa. Relax around the pool area during the day and enjoy breathtaking evenings. Available to you is good South African wines and other cocktails at the “waterhole” and our chef will spoil you with African cuisine and hospitality around candlelight dinner tables.
We just acquired a lifelong dream property adjoining the Limpopo River that is the border between South Africa and Botswana. This property has not only got breathtaking sceneries but also creates a complete different and exciting atmosphere. Bird and wildlife is amazing as it forms part of two different ecosystems, the Limpopo River and Semi-Kalahari terrain. We also offer tailor made photographic tours or packages. This can be combined with your huntingsafari or done as a photographic safari only. Amongst many other venues and destiny’s we offer Kruger National Park, Cape Town, Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park in Botswana to name a few.
Let us share with you the country we love. Treat yourself to a family hunting vacation you’ll never forget!
Get in Touch
Monday – Friday 6am – 10pm
Saturday 4am – 12pm
Sunday 8am – 9pm
Address PO Box 1010, Lephalale
Phone +27 83 668 3240