Our hunting season is between March – October with June/July our mid-winter. Weather is comfortable and little or no rain.
- Our main camp in Limpopo is malaria free and medical services close by.
- We do all field preparation of trophies. Trophy Solutions Africa handles all our dip and pack services and shipping by Zingela Forwarders. All this will be handled for you. Taxidermy is also available.
- Our arrival point is Johannesburg, where you will be met by one of us on arrival.
- We have a full time person handling firearms imports and assistance.
- South Africa is for all to enjoy and experience the best family hunting vacation of your life.
Service of licensed professional hunter, skinner, trackers and camp staff, accommodations within hunting area, all meals and beverages, laundry service, field preparation or trophies.
Rates Exclude :
Accommodation before and after safari if needed, commercial or charter flights between hunting areas if needed, gratuities, packing, dipping, taxidermy and shipping of trophies, sightseeing and day trips away from camp. 14% Government tax only on daily rates.
Terms & Conditions :
- All prices are quoted in US Dollar and are subject to changes
- A deposit of 50% of daily rate required to reserve dates
- Deposits non-refundable if cancelled 90 days prior to safari unless re-booked
- Balance of safari payable on completion
- Personal cheques, cash and credit cards (5% fee on credit cards) accepted
- Certain species subject to CITES quota and/or TOPS permits
ALL our camps/lodges offer comfortable accommodations, great food and most amenities required to make you feel at home, safe and relaxed. Our proud and joy is our main lodge in Limpopo Province, South Africa. This is where we live all year round and you will spend most of your safari time with us. Over the years we have learnt what client’s needs are on safari and this lodge is offering just that. Your comfort is most important and offered to you with attention to small detail.
The lodge is considered home not only to our hunting client’s but also to family and non-hunting companions, with lots of day trips and other adventures offered. Let our professional lodge staff spoil you with South African hospitality and cuisine. This can all be enjoyed with beautiful surroundings and true African atmosphere while in the lodge. We believe we offer hunting vacations for all to enjoy, and a good balance between great hunting and facilities. Treat yourself and come see for yourself. The jewel of Limpopo Province. Our 5 star main lodge will be your home in Africa. Relax around the pool area during the day and enjoy breathtaking evenings. Available to you is good South African wines and other cocktails at the “waterhole”. Early morning breakfast area. Note the hats left by clients, part of our tradition. Our African cuisine & hospitality will be experienced around candlelight dinner tables.
We also offer tailor made photographic tours or packages. This can be combined with your hunting safari or done as a photographic safari only. Amongst many other venues and destiny’s we offer Kruger National Park, Cape Town, Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park in Botswana to name a few.
Let us show you the country we love. Treat yourself to a family hunting vacation you’ll never forget!
Get in Touch
Monday – Friday 6am – 10pm
Saturday 4am – 12pm
Sunday 8am – 9pm
Address PO Box 1010, Lephalale
Phone +27 83 668 3240